PE, whose full name is Polyethylene, is a polymer organic compound with a simple structure and is a widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protective film uses special polyethylene (PE) plastic film as the base material, and is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium-density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene according to the density.
The advantage of PE protective film is that the protected product is not polluted, corroded, scratched during production, transportation, storage and use, and protects the original smooth and shiny surface, thereby improving product quality and market competitiveness.
1. Hardware industry: computer case, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum sheet, stainless steel sheet, titanium sheet, plastic steel sheet, glass sheet, solar panel, etc.
2. Optoelectronics industry: LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, cold light film, membrane switch, mobile phone screen and so on.
3. Plastic industry: ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheets, acrylic panels, instruments, plastic lenses, surface protection of painted parts, etc.
4. Printing industry: PVC, PC board, aluminum board, film and other printing nameplate surface protection, etc.
5. Wire and cable industry: the protection of shaft-mounted copper wires, semi-finished products, finished products, and rolled finished products can effectively prevent dust pollution, and have anti-oxidation and anti-dirt effects.
6. In the electronics industry, in production, the finished and semi-finished products are generally used to protect the finished products and semi-finished products, and it is not easy to be scratched and damaged on the assembly line!
7. In the mobile phone digital industry, the mobile phone film is also known as mobile phone beauty film and mobile phone protective film. It is a kind of cold watch film that can be used to mount the phone body and screen.
Problem 1: The PE protective film is not firmly attached to the protected product, and it will fall off during transportation and use. The reason for this problem is just the opposite of the previous one. The most likely reason is that the protective film is in production. When the sensitive adhesive used is not sufficiently viscous, there is another possibility that the pressure of the press molding machine used by the user is not enough when performing the stamping, or the surface of the profile is not clean, there is dust or paint, etc., which affects the sensitive adhesive. Paste effect! If this problem occurs, it is necessary to address the cause, prescribe the right medicine, replace the sensitive adhesive to increase the pressure of the film, or pay attention to the effective cleaning of the surface of the profile when applying the film to avoid such problems.
Problem 2: The protective film performs well in the middle after using for a period of time, but the two ends are winged. The main reason for this phenomenon is that the protective film stretches to a large extent during the pasting process with the protected profile. In the future, in the high temperature environment, unnecessary shrinkage occurred. This problem mostly occurred in the products of southern customers. Therefore, the PE protective film should pay attention to the impact of the environmental temperature difference on the use of the product during the pasting process. Avoid unnecessary surface stretching.
Question 3: The problem of degumming of the protective film products is the most reported by users. This problem is reflected in the protective film of the profile. When the user tears off the protective film from the surface of the profile after the installation and construction of the profile, the performance of the protective film is adhesive It does not follow the protective film, but remains on the profile product. This is what users do not want to see, because it is very troublesome. It is necessary to scrape the glue off the profile, which is particularly labor-intensive and time-consuming. This problem occurs. There are many possibilities. It may be that the pressure glue used for the protective film product does not comply with the regulations, that is, it is too sticky. When the PE protective film product is peeled, the external tension is greater than the internal stress and remains on the profile. If the user has this kind of problem, he can use a clean cloth dipped in a little alcohol to wipe the remaining sensitive adhesive repeatedly until the sensitive adhesive is wiped clean. However, it should be noted that you must not too much during the wipe. Use force, otherwise it may affect the finish of the profile product.
Problem 4: The protective film product is difficult to peel off. When the profile product is installed and peeled off, the protective film cannot be peeled off effectively. There are two possible reasons. One is that the sensitive adhesive used in the protective film product is not a special sensitive adhesive for the protective film. In this case, the protective film is of course very effective when it is pasted, but it will be very difficult to peel off. This is also the most common problem of the protective film produced by some illegal protective film product manufacturers. There is also a possibility The material used in the protective film master tape is too soft to withstand the tensile force during peeling, and breakage occurs during peeling, which is a very headache for users.
Question 5: Although PE protective film products can be effectively peeled off, there are protective film performance words remaining on the surface of the profile. This problem often occurs on some low-grade protective film products. This is because the protective film is combined with the profile to be protected. When there is a suitable environment such as sunlight and moisture, a chemical reaction occurs.
According to the viscosity, it is mainly divided into: ultra low viscosity protective film, low viscosity protective film, medium and low viscosity protective film, medium viscosity protective film, high viscosity protective film, and ultra high viscosity protective film.
1. Ultra-low viscosity protective film (ie, slight bottom adhesion):
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.03m±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-1500), base material (PE), peel strength (≤5g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation (> 400)
Uses: Easy to use, easy to stick and tear, no glue residue, suitable for organic plates, instruments, display screens, glass lenses, plastic lenses, etc.
2. Low-viscosity protective film
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.03m±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-1000), base material (PE), peel strength (10-20g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation ( >400)
Uses: Stable adhesion, good adhesion, good peeling performance, no glue residue, suitable for steel mirror plates, titanium metal, smooth plastic plates, silk screens, nameplates, etc.
3. Medium and low viscosity protective film
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.03m±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-1000), base material (PE), peel strength (30-50g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation ( >400)
Uses: Stable adhesion, good adhesion, good peeling performance, no glue residue, suitable for furniture Polaroid board, stainless steel board, ceramic tile, marble, artificial stone, etc.
4. Medium adhesive protective film
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.05±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-1000), base material (PE), peel strength (60-80g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation (> 400)
Uses: Stable adhesion, good adhesion, good re-peeling performance, no glue residue, suitable for surface protection of fine-grained frosted boards and general hard-to-stick materials.
5. High-viscosity protective film
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.05±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-800), base material (PE), peel strength (80-100g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation (> 400)
Uses: Stable adhesion, good adhesion, good re-peeling performance, no residual glue phenomenon, suitable for fine-grained frosted board, aluminum-plastic board, hard-to-stick plastic board, etc.
6. Ultra-high viscosity protective film
Characteristics: Thickness (≥0.04±0.003), width (≤1.3), height (100-800), base material (PE), peel strength (above 100g/cm), temperature resistance (60), elongation (>400) )
Uses: Very high viscosity. Water-based acrylic is used as pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is easy to use, easy to stick and tear, and no glue residue. It is suitable for hard-to-stick materials such as rough grain aluminum plates.
1. The protective film is inert to the surface of the protected material
2. The protective film has good adhesion to the protected material. During the material handling and processing, the protective film will not warp or fall off;
3. The protective film has good weather resistance and sticking stability. After several days or long pasting, the peeling force does not increase significantly, and it is easy to peel off. When peeling off, there is no residual glue left on the protected surface and no shadows.
4. Low crystal point.
1. Suitable adhesiveness: easy to stick and tear;
2. Stable peeling force: small changes over time, that is, the smaller the peeling force rise, the better;
3. Good weather resistance: under the conditions of sun exposure, the service life is as long as six months to one year;
4. Long storage period: storage in the warehouse for more than one year, no change in quality;
5. No pollution and no corrosion: the adhesive is inert and will not chemically react with the surface of the material to be adhered;
6. Excellent mechanical properties: tensile strength, elastic modulus, elongation, etc. that meet user requirements.
Society is developing, mankind is progressing, people's requirements for the quality of life are constantly improving, and all kinds of new things are constantly appearing. It seems ordinary but it also brings great convenience to our lives.
In the past, there were problems in the packaging and transportation of some products. In the past, many of our products often encountered problems during the transportation. The common problem was wear and tear, which caused great economic losses. Because once some items are worn out, they are basically useless.
In traditional packaging, the amount used in our food industry and medical industry is very large. The packaging used in the past is very polluting the environment.
At the same time, the production process of pe protective film is constantly improving, and the scope of our use is also constantly increasing.
Insist on doing things right the first time and try our best to provide customers with perfect products and services.